Ventilation DX Kit for Air Handling Applications
Multiple temperature sensors optimally control an air handling unit and a fan coil unit.
When connected to an air handling unit (AHU), the temperature of supply air is controlled by a discharge sensor.
When connected to a fan coil unit (FCU), the room temperature is controlled by a return-air temperature sensor.
Application as part of a VRF system
Supports a wide range of capacity classes
- Two EEV units can be connected in parallel to large capacity units of up to 20 HP (50 kW). (UTP-LX180A Separation Tube required)
- Connectable capacity range: 5 to 50 kW
A variety of control options that meet application requirements
Central control enabled by our VRF controllers or central management controllers
Central control from external controllers
Summary of functions
- Setting temperature
- Capacity demand
- Heating and cooling operation modes
- Fault information
- On/Off indication
- Fan On/Off indication
- Thermostat On/Off indication
- Defrost indication
- Fault indication
Can be controlled via a MODBUS®-enabled BMS using an optional interface.
- Connectable VRF series: J-IIS, J-II, V-II, VR-II
- Capacity range of connectable DX Kit systems: 50 to 100% of an outdoor unit's capacity
- Capacity range of connectable DX Kit systems with indoor units: 30% or less of an outdoor unit's capacity
- Max. wiring length from a control unit: 10 m
- Max. piping length between an EEV unit and an indoor unit: 5 m
- Outdoor installation: A control unit (IP54 class) and an EEV unit can be installed outdoors.
Optional Separation Tube to connect 2 EEV units: UTP-LX180A